Jennifer Pham-MacMillan, ND
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Hello! My name is Jennifer Pham-MacMillan, ND. I am a daughter, a refugee, a sister, a wife, a mother (of 2), fitness instructor and naturopathic doctor. Regardless of the hat that I am wearing, my goal is to inspire, educate and help others reach their health potential, and feel their best.
My treatment philosophy is assessing the body as a whole, and providing customized treatment that focuses on your current health concerns and goals. I believe that health is dynamic, and that body and mind are capable of returning to a state of balance.
My approach involves addressing imbalances in the body, and to promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle that resonates with YOU – working within the parameters you and your other health care professional.
To me, health is more than the absence or disease, nutrition and/or exercise; it is about your current state, your surroundings, laughing and enjoying the journey life has to offer. I have a passion for LIVING well – AGING WELL: mentally, emotionally, physically, internally, externally, introspectively and with others!!
Conditions I commonly consult on (but not excluded to):
• Hormonal balance (thyroid, fertility, adrenals) – testing available
• Stress, fatigue and hair loss
• Nutritional counselling
• Digestive health (food sensitivities, and irritable bowel, eczema)
• Chronic and acute pain management (tendonitis, arthritis, sciatica, headaches)
• Mental health (anxiety and depression)
• Anti-aging and preventative medicine
• Immune health and allergies/sensitivities
I look forward to meeting you 😊
Dr. Jennifer Pham-MacMillan, ND